- Development of urban projects (general plans of cities, resorts, villages).
- Planning the territory, taking into account the interests of citizens, public and state interests, as well as national, historical, cultural, environmental, and natural features of the area.
- The spatial organization of urban systems, zoning, transport interchanges.
- Creation of architectural design of residential buildings: low-cost houses for smaller families (2-3 people), Cottages, country houses, cottages and apartment homes, including condominiums.
- Design and construction of public low-cost housing using modern environmentally-friendly technologies (small comfortable house in size and price of flats!).
- Detailed construction estimates with competitive market prices, which allows you to save a lot of money, excluding the purchase of materials "in reserve".
- A careful supervision.
- Construction of "turnkey".
- Create a project of offices, shopping and entertainment centers, coffee shops and hotels.
- Development of a full set of documents - from conceptual design to working drawings, detailed estimates of construction.
- Using the principle of frugality and prudent investing, giving the customer multiple budget versions to compare and choose a more suitable price.
- Using the principle of sustainable construction (environmental friendliness of building materials, energy conservation, proper disposal of waste).
- Landscape design suburban area, a personal area or the garden, taking into account zoning, the possibility of future service and maintenance areas.
- Using the principle of maximum preservation of existing ecosystems of the landscape.
- Design and renovation of city parks and squares.
- Development of projects of small architectural forms, artificial ponds and pools.